You can check our availability on the calendar. Clicking on your preferred start date will show the weekly rate and take you to the booking form.
Rental weeks run from Saturday to Saturday although we can sometimes be more flexible during the off-season.
If you wish to take advantage of the extra space offered by The Hut, there is an option on our booking form. Just tick the box or email us.
Alternatively you can
- fill out our Contact Form (click on the button below)
- call us on 01638 507747
- email us at info@rosecottagebadachro,co.uk
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have.
christmas/New Year 2021/22
Christmas holiday lets will start on Wednesday 22 – Wednesday 29 December 2021.
New Year lets will start Wednesday 29 December 2021 – Wednesday 5 January 2022.
We provide pillows and duvets but you will need to bring your own bedlinen (sheets/pillowcases/duvet covers) and towels. There are 2 twin single rooms, and 1 standard double.
Terms & Conditions
- A £75 deposit secures the dates of your booking. This is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, unless we can re-let the cottage. The full rent, less the deposit, is due 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Cancellations of less than 4 weeks prior to the booked arrival date will incur 50% of the total cost of the holiday, unless a re-booking can be made. Cancellations of less than 2 weeks prior to the booked arrival date will incur 100% of the cost of the total holiday, unless a re-booking can be made. While every effort will be made to re-let the property, this is not always possible. By making payment of the deposit it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions herein
- If the property cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond our control and we are forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be refunded and the client will have no further claim against the Owners.
- Rental weeks run from Saturday to Saturday. You will have access to the property from 4pm on your first day and are requested to vacate the cottage by 10am on the day of departure.
- Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy to cover cancellations, on either side.